Your source for discounts from area and national businesses, courtesy of Meeker Cooperative.
As a Meeker Co-op member, you are eligible to take advantage of valuable discounts at local and national retailers through the Co-op Connections Program. By showing your Co-op Connections card or key fob (which members will receive mid-June), you receive instant discounts on products, services and even pharmacy prescriptions!
There is no limit to how often you use your card or key fob to receive discounts locally or nationally. If you like to travel, be sure to bring your card or fob with you; more than 250 cooperatives across the country offer the Co-op Connections Program. You also can receive discounts on national restaurant, hotel and travel agency chains throughout the U.S.
Use your discount card at the following:
For questions or to request a replacement card/key fob, Contact Us.
Using the pharmacy discount feature
To maximize the benefits of the discount pharmacy program, here are some tips on how to use the program:
- Find a pharmacy near you by calling Member Services at 800-800-7616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST, or visiting the website at www.locateproviders.com. Use code '22203' as the group number under the "Groups" login section. Next enter your zip code and the recommended mile radius of 100 to search for providers near you.
- Please do not call the pharmacy for price quotes. Prices may change from day to day and they cannot be given over the telephone. To look up drug prices by location visit www.rxpricequotes.com.
- At www.rxpricequotes.com, you will find frequently asked questions, savings examples, a list of participating chains and a Drug Pricing Lookup tool. The Drug Pricing Lookup tool allows you to find the cost of your medications before you visit the pharmacy and look up participating locations near you.
- Present your Co-op Connections Card along with your prescriptions to the pharmacist. The pharmacy computer system will compare our contracted discount price with the pharmacy's retail price when the prescription is processed. You pay the lower of the two prices directly to the pharmacy at the point of sale.
- If your pharmacy happens to be selling any maintenance medications prescribed to treat on-going ailments, such as high blood pressure and arthritis, for less than the contracted price, you will receive the pharmacy's best price.
- If you experience any difficulties in using the pharmacy program, please call or ask the pharmacist to call our Member Services department at 800-800-7616, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST and Saturday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
Pharmacy discounts are Not Insurance and are Not Intended as a Substitute for Insurance.
The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
Other Useful Information
Visit the Co-op Connections website for more information!
Note: This page includes downloadable files that are in Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from Adobe's web site. This is a safe, fast and easy installation. This page also includes downloadable files that are in Microsoft Word format and require Microsoft Word to open. If you do not have Microsoft Word but need access to these forms, please contact our office.